Accademia Albertina di Belle Arti, Gabinetto dei Disegni e delle Stampe
The Gabinetto dei disegni e delle stampe owns circa 5,000 sheets and has it origins in the donation of the actual location by King Charles Albert of Sardinia (1798-1849) in 1833. In a recent work of pre-catalogation (2007-2011), the prints have been divided into four sections: XVI-XVIII centuries, XIX century, XX century and didactic prints (nude, landscape, portraits etc.). A further section has been dedicated to the Società degli Acquafortisti of Turin. The drawings are 1,000 and are mostly architectural (XVIII-XIX centuries).
+39 011 889020